! ECSA Members enjoy a 10% discount on the seminar fee !
MIS Training Institute’s Corporate Security Managers Academy raises the bar for corporate security, risk and business resilience training:
- The course encompasses a range of topics the management of which has proved difficult for many
- It takes a business integrated, multi-functional approach to the subject matter
- There is a strong focus on the where-with-all to assist imaginative and creative leaders to deliver a service which brings greater reward to companies and other organisations than traditional models and approaches
- The impact of 'breakthrough thinking' will be demonstrated and bring the best out of delegates thereby enhancing career prospects and adding value to reputation, governance and the all important bottom line
- Case studies are extensively used
- An emphasis on interactive learning underpins most sessions
Who Should Attend
Board Directors responsible for Security, Heads of Business Resilience, Heads of Enterprise Risk Management, Heads of Audit, CSOs, CISOs, regional security managers, other security managers with ambition to reach the top, academics in the field of Corporate Security and Enterprise Risk Management, public sector security and risk managers wanting to benchmark with commerce.
Enhancing and developing the leadership role of the modern Corporate Security Manager – adding value across the business through excellence !